Sunday 3 March 2013

Life: Things a Guy Should do to Make a Girl Happy



The Dream Relationship

Every girl wants that one guy that will make them happy forever and ever. Every girl wants that guy from the movies. Every girl wants that a Noah (the notebook). Someone we know will never leave us no matter what. Well; this is the real world and you can look as hard as you want but you will never find that guy. I know it sounds harsh but we need to stop living in a dream world and live with what we have now!
Don't wait around for fate to control your life because fate's a bitch most of the time so unless you're incredibly lucky, your life is not going to spam out the way you want it if you just sit around. So Carpe Diem and live your life now.
However because I am young and naive, I've come up with a list of a few things I want my boyfriend to do. You may agree with some and disagree with others but this is just what I think the "perfect boyfriend" should be like. Enjoy!

- Tell me he loves me at any point in time: I hate when guys can't tell you they love you in person, or around their friends. He needs to be able to say 'I Love You' any time
-Snuggle with me: Sounds cheesy but just having someone hold you is the best feeling in the world-Remember small details about me: I talk A LOT and if he is able to remember the smallest bits of information I tell him then it just shows that he listens.




-Stand up for me: I can take a joke, but I still want to know
that he doesn't want anything to hurt me
-Spend more time with me than his friends: I'm not saying don't ever hang with his friends but I want him to choose me over them
-Be all romantic and loved up: I love when boys do cheesy things.
-Hug me from behind
distraction:

i was expecting the guy to just keep on walking

-Send me cute good morning/ night texts: these always make my day
-Have a distinctive smell, so it can rub off onto me when they hug me
-Take silly pictures with me
-Make me sit on his lap
-Hold me by my waist
-Hold my hand in public
-Take me out with his friends to show he's not embarrassed
-Have long hugs
-Movie marathons
-Sit and watch rom-coms even if he hates them
-Let me win at things I say i'm good at even if he's better
-Push me on the swings ahah
-Go shopping with me
-Don't rush me for ANYTHING
-Send me random texts saying you're thinking about me
-Walks in the park
distraction:

why can’t i have this-Kiss me on my neck
-Plan days out
-Give me one of his Hoodies/Jumpers
-Walk me home

Okay so I could make this list go on forever, but that's what I want in a relationship. I don't care, I think it's perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment