Monday 11 March 2013

25 Facts About Me!

So I've been blogging for a couple of months now, and I thought it was time for you guys to get to know me a bit better. What better way is there for you to know me, than me telling you! Here goes:


1. I'm obsessed with American Sit-Coms: The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, 2 Broke Girls; you name it, I love it!
2. When it comes to  food, I am one of the pickiest people in the world. I don't know why I just have an acquired taste to put it in the nicest ways
3. I always think about my future, my wedding, my husband, how many kids I will have. It just fascinates me so much all the things that I have to look forward to in my life 
4. I seem to come off as a very confidant when I am around people, but I over think and get nervous about everything, this is one of the things that I find it so hard to talk to anyone about. I am so scared when I come into any situation and I just use my "confidence" to cover all the imperfections about myself
5. From the age of about 3 to 12 I used to do competitive gymnastics. I had to stop when I started high school and it always kills me because I was so close to going professional!
6. I dream big, I even think of getting a Nobel prize one day, unlike some I don't let disappointing get to me, it just helps me bounce back twice as hard
7. I love baking!
8. I have a massive family, the amount of cousins I have and have never met is unreal!
9. When I was younger, I used to write stories because I want to be author
10. My favorite film of sequels is High School Musical (the second one is the best)
11. I was born and bred in France
12. If all fails in the future, I'm going to set up my own bakery 
13. I hate fish, the smell and sight of it makes me heave
14. I sometimes sit at home in my room and just cry to myself for no reason
15. I love Rizzle Kicks 
16. My girl crush is Ariana Grande
17. I don't plan on getting married until I've completed everything on my bucket list
18. I have a nail polish obsession, last year I owned over 200!
19. I hate shopping with other people because I always get embarrassed over the things I buy
20. My hands are always col, no matter how hot it is, my hands are cold.
21. I love singing, even though I can't
22. When I was about 10, a massive lump of my hair was sticking out of my ponytail, so I took a pair of scissors and cut it off. Now my hair has slow growth and I regret it since then
23. I have a fear of dying, its stupid I know!
24. I haven't read a book for about 5 years
25. I am currently writing these 25 facts in my room watching Pretty Little Liars, because it's amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment